Purchase Order Terms and conditions
1. General. This Purchase Order is an offer by India US LLC or an affiliated entity of India US LLC (“Buyer”) to the seller listed on the accompanying Purchase Order (“Seller”) and acceptance is limited to its provisions without additions, deletions, or other modifications. Buyer will not be responsible for goods or services delivered without issuance of its standard Purchase Order.
2. Acceptance. This Purchase Order may be accepted by delivering the goods or services by the specified
delivery date. This Purchase Order is limited to the terms and conditions: (i) specified herein; (ii)
specified on the face of the accompanying Purchase Order; and (iii) if applicable, specified in Buyer’s
written agreement with Seller.
Acceptance of all or part of the goods or services shall not (i) waive Buyer’s right to cancel or return all
or any portion of the goods or services that do not conform to the Purchase Order; (ii) bind Buyer to
accept future shipments of goods or services; or (iii) preclude Buyer from making any claim for damages
or breach of warranty. All purchases are subject to inspection and rejection by Buyer notwithstanding
prior payment. Rejected goods will be returned at Seller’s expense for transportation both ways and all
related labor and packing costs. No goods returned as defective by Buyer shall be replaced by Seller
without written permission of an authorized agent of Buyer.
Buyer may at any time, by written order, make changes within the general scope of this Purchase Order in any one or more of the following: (i) drawings, designs or specifications;(ii) method of shipment or packing; and (iii) place of delivery. If any such change causes an increase or decrease in the cost of, or the time required for, the performance of this Purchase Order, Seller may request an adjustment in the price or delivery schedule, or both, and the Purchase Order shall be modified in writing accordingly upon agreement by the parties
3. Compliance with Laws. Seller warrants to Buyer that the goods and services shall be provided,
manufactured, shipped, stored, and otherwise handled in strict compliance with all applicable laws,
codes, ordinances, regulations, executive orders, and industry standards. Seller makes all warranties
contained in the Uniform Commercial Code.
4. Title. Title conveyed to Buyer by Seller shall be good and merchantable and its transfer rightful. The goods and services shall be delivered free and clear of any lien, security interest, claim or encumbrance whatsoever.
5. Hold Harmless. Seller agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Buyer, officers, directors,
shareholders, affiliated entity, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns
(“Indemnitees”) from all losses, liabilities, damages, and/or expenses which may be sustained or claimed
against an Indemnitee: (i) arising out of defective goods or negligent services hereby ordered; (ii) arising from injury to Seller employees while in the course of providing goods or services to Buyer or affiliated entity; (iii)arising from Seller’s use of automobiles, trucks, or heavy equipment; or (iv) based on a claim that the goods or services supplied by Seller infringe a patent, copyright, or trademark or misappropriate a trade secret of a third party. Seller shall, at the request of Buyer or affiliated entity, defend any such claim, action or lawsuit. If the goods or services become, or in Seller’s opinion, are likely to become the subject of any infringement claim, Seller shall do one of the following at Seller’s option and expense: (i) procure for Buyer the right to continue using the goods or services; (ii) replace or modify the goods or services so that they become noninfringing without losing functionality; or (iii)terminate Buyer’s right to use the goods and/or services, whereupon Seller will refund to Buyer all amounts paid for such goods or services. The indemnity under this Paragraph 5 shall survive delivery and acceptance of goods and services and termination or expiration of this Purchase Order and/or Buyer’s written agreement with Seller, if applicable.
6. Price. The price for goods and services ordered hereby shall be the lower of: (i) the price stated on the
accompanying Purchase Order or (ii) the same price charged by Seller to its most favored customers at
the time of shipment of goods or provision of services of the same kind and quality taking into account
quantity discounts. Price is inclusive of applicable taxes, freight, all packaging and handling,
transportation, and insurance unless explicitly indicated on the face of this Purchase Order or agreed to
in writing by Buyer.
7. Taxes. Any tax, tariff or duty which is imposed upon Seller by any governmental authority and
included by the Seller in the price shall be separately stated on Seller’s invoice(s).
8. Delivery. Unless designated otherwise: (i) For Domestic Orders: all deliveries are F.O.B. Destination to
the location designated on this Purchase Order and (ii) For International Orders: all deliveries are
Delivered Duty Paid as defined by Incoterms from time to time. For both domestic and international
orders, all risk of loss shall remain with Seller until goods and services have actually been received and
accepted by Buyer at the applicable destination according to the terms and conditions of this Purchase
The goods or services ordered must be received no later than the delivery date specified.
9. Quantities. Quantities of goods or services ordered may not be changed without the prior written
approval of Buyer. If the total or any portion of the goods received either
exceeds or falls below the quantities ordered, Buyer shall have the right to reject and return any such
shipments or portions thereof at Seller’s expense for transportation both ways and all related labor and
10. Packaging and Shipping. All shipping containers shall be packed and packaged to: (i) ensure safe
arrival to final destination; (ii) secure the lowest transportation costs;(iii) comply with requirements of
common carriers; (iv) meet Buyer’s written instructions; and (v) meet the requirements of all applicable
laws, ordinances, rules and regulations.